Thursday 20 June 2013

Filming Underwater #1



I was recently lucky enough to take a trip to Palawan in the Philippines and managed to squeeze in a few dives. As with all trips I took my trusty camera (and when i say "camera" i mean my GoPro because thats the only one that can go to diving depths).

I took the opportunity to film some wreck dives and in the process learned a few lessons on the way.


Here's lesson #1: Secure your lens cap!!! 

...not just because they are easy to lose but because they can definitely ruin a shot..and sometimes you only get one chance. Here's an example of a lens cap flapping into the frame!!


(for the finished product / video, see my later posts..)





And this is the actual video clip (size reduced) with me trying to swipe away the lens cap...doesn't make for good footage......









No comments:

Post a Comment